There is no better way to cut back on hardware expenses and speed up your systems than through colocating your servers on one of SMARTWEB’s sleek data centers. Our IT specialists can migrate your existing servers and data seamlessly to our systems and ensure you never have to worry about your IT infrastructure ever again. Your data and network will always be secure and running at top speeds around the clock. If you ever have any issues or questions, our support team is at your service 24/7/365. Our industry compliant servers are the best the market has to offer and confidential data like HIPAA, legal, financial, diplomatic, and private files will always be safe and accessible.
With locations in major industry hubs like New York City and Atlanta, you can choose to host your servers with any of our data centers to have the fastest and most reliable connection to your staff, customers, and business. Scaling up your servers usually requires huge capital overlays of expensive hardware, with SMARTWEB you can scale your plan based on your needs and expectations. We can grow with your business so your IT expectations are always exceeded.
Hundreds of businesses from Fortune 50 to small tech start-ups trust SMARTWEB to host their IT infrastructure so they never have to worry. We work with your business to create internet and technology solutions to any and every problem you may experience.
Perks Of Co-Locating With Smartweb:
- Upgrade without the hardware – get rid of those pesky servers that suck up energy and resources and streamline your systems through our remote data centers
- 24/7/365 Run-time – never experience downtime or data loss from a server crash again, your data and network will be backed up and available around the clock
- Security – our servers are constantly being monitored and maintained, we employ the latest and best in firewalls and security protocols
- Scalability – our team will work with your business to find the plan that fits your needs best, as you grow we can grow with you
- Global Access – remotely connect to your network and data from anywhere in the world with an internet connection
- Economical – all of our plans are more than competitive and custom-made to be economical and effective
Where is your data when Disaster strikes..
As IT systems have become increasingly critical to the functioning of a company, the importance of ensuring the continued operation of those systems, or the rapid recovery of the systems, has become critical. Disaster/Recovery is the technology part of business continuity. It involves creating processes, policies and procedures related to preparing for recovery and continuation of your technology infrastructure after a natural or human-caused disaster. It also involves setting up some type of technology infrastructure that runs in parallel to your existing one, which can be switched to in case of a disaster.
Smartweb uses the following most common strategies for data protection:
- Backups made to tape and sent off-site at regular intervals (preferably daily).
- Backups made to disk on-site and automatically copied to off-site disk, made directly to off-site disk.
- Cloud based backups either backing up directly to the cloud or using a hybrid system where a backups are made locally and then synchronized with the cloud based backup system.
- Replication of data to an off-site location, which overcomes the need to restore the data (only the systems then need to be restored or synchronized).
- High availability systems which keep both the data and system replicated off-site, enabling continuous access to systems and data.
- Continuous data protection (CDP), or real-time backup ,which refers to backup of computer data by automatically saving a copy of every change made to that data. It enables the restoration of data to any point in time.